Saturday, May 30, 2009

Acceptance of the Unknown:::..

Just a really quick blurb. There is no coffee by my side and it is almost eleven at night so, I know for a fact that it will be short.

The writing conference is going really well and I am learning a lot. So often I get lost in my own thoughts about how, what the speaker is saying applies to me and my writing. I've enjoyed how friendly and easy going all the people at the conference are. Tomorrow is the last day but, I'm excited to start working on writing even more now.

Today I received my acceptance letter in the mail from the nursing program. Unless something changes for the better (If I can get in sooner, some how), or for the worse (I fail a class) I will be in the graduating class of 2013. 2013! Four years? Two years of waiting to just get in and I only have one more semester of busy work I can do for school. Only one more semester of classes that are required of my degree other than my actually nursing classes. What is happening? Right when I think I have a good idea of what will happen in the next few years, God decides to change them! God likes to keep us living by faith. Faith in not knowing what on earth will happen but we are willing to trust Him that He will work it out for our best interest.. I'm having to do a whole lot of that at the moment. What might I do for a year and a half? What is it that God wants me to take on? Or instead will I get in really quickly even though the paper I got in the mail today said congratulations for joining the class of 2013! Whatever God has in the works is better then what I can come up with so I just need to keep putting my eggs in His basket.

No comments: