Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Trusting His Faithfulness..


Sleeping in is pretty darn awesome! Last night I stayed up watching a movie; even though my eye lids started to get heavy. And I woke up close to nine.

I'm so thankful this morning that I decided to call the nursing advisor at school. The receptionist said that she is taking walk-ins for three hours tomorrow but then she is gone for the rest of the summer. Talk about God whispering in your ear to get something done!

After this coming fall I have no foggy clue what I will do if I can't some how get into the program sooner. I have heard rumor that another college has no waiting list. Or it would take me about another semester or two of classes to apply to the University. Oh, and it would cost me an arm and a leg. Do you happen to have a spare arm and leg that I could borrow? It might mean that I would be trying to get scholarships. Oh, joy!

God is in control. He knows what is going to happen. What twists and possibly sudden turns my life will take. All I have to do is trust in God's faithfulness. He has a plan for me, created in eternity past and it will all play out for His honor and glory.

Not alot of people have come to the Rubies of Acknowledgement bible study. But I have really enjoyed the girls that have! The last bible study seemed to be the jump off point for a bunch of inside jokes. "Naked before God".. That was a discussion talking about how people pray in the shower. Ironic and funny!

God's faithfulness... What a concept.

No comments: