Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dawn in the Distance :::...



Did someone order sleepy with a side order of need to get your butt moving? Oh, yes! That would be me. Even on my second cup of coffee, I still can't quite shake the feeling of wanting to go back to bed.

This was a beautiful sunrise the other morning! ---->

In a little over an hour I need to leave to go running. And then I get to go play a victim today and tomorrow for the EMT students who are doing their practicals. I'm really looking forward to it! Does that make me weird? Oh, well!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the semester. Which excites me to no end! I feel kinda bad though because all my friends seem to be having stressful finals, big last papers, and mountain sized presentations that they are dreading. Where I on the other hand have little to no stress at all. Micro was finished a few months ago. I finished human sexuality yesterday. Tomorrow I have one last exam in nutrition. To be honest, the one class that is the biggest pain in my butt to finish up is running! But that is only because my instructor says one thing, and writes another into the syllabus!

You know... I think I just might be one of the most persistent people on the face of the earth. It's a gift!
It actually might be a gift. But it doesn't really feel like it lately.

Ecclesiastes 7:21-23 (NiV) Do not pay attention to every word people say,or you may hear your servant cursing you- for you know in your heart that many times you yourself have cursed others. All this I tested by wisdom and I said,"I am determined to be wise"— but this was beyond me.

No comments: