Thursday, December 3, 2009

In The Home Stretch:::...

Ahhh.. Next Thursday is my last day of school for the semester. How did that come upon me so fast? This has to be accounted for being the shortest semester there ever was! It's nice though to know that I'm this far along with school. It seemed like I was never going to be to this point. It's a little scary though, knowing that if I have my way I only have five more semesters of school left! EMT program (1 semester) + Nursing school (4 semesters) = Five more semesters of college. And then I am done! Lets put this in Ashley terms.. It would mean I only have two more summers being a college student! Yippe Jesus!

Now that I'm finished doing a happy dance in my chair.

Holy cow! While writing this I got the e-mail to see about early placement for
Fall of 2010.

I'm not sure where God is going to place me. After this next semester I have NO idea what is going on. Heck, I can't see four DAYS out. Let along four MONTHS out. I just keep giving the future over to God.

No comments: