Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Month Long Itch..



Today is the first day in 16 weeks that I haven't had to go anywhere, including class! Down side, I'm spending my time battling sinus problems.... Again. I'm so happy to have a little more than a month of down time though.

I'm so happy to no longer be told the day by this white board! -->

I'm about to go a tad crazy through. Friday was the last day to get your name in to move up to Fall 2010. It's now tuesday, don't you think it would be more than enough time to tell me whether to plan on attending nursing next fall? Maybe if I take them coffee they could work a little faster putting together the fall roster! I keep praying that God would just give me peace about it all. But it gets annoying having to get myself calmed down enough to lay all my fustrations down at God's feet.

No comments: