Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Great Wait and Pray Game::..


It's still really nice weather here. My morning has blown by me. I got up at 5:35 a.m. to try to salvage the day. But it is better than yesterday when I think I was getting up at this time in the morning!

The meeting with the Nursing advisor went really well. However she said that after I finish next semester with a full load of co-requisites, then it will just be a waiting game. She said that the latest I will get in is fall of 2011 BUT that if people drop I could get rolled forward a semester or two. Which would mean that fall 2010 I could get in. Or Spring 2011.

So, the question now is.. What should I do while I am waiting?

There are a few options on the table.

#1. Finish out school and get a job as a PCT.
#2. Finish out school and do mission work.
#3. Finish co-requisites and a one semester EMT program and then go do mission work.
#4. Go crazy. (Not so much of an option as it is a state of mind.)

Thoughs are the options. And now to pray and see where God would lead me to go. Otherwise I could simply pick option four if I thought too much about it.

No comments: