Thursday, October 9, 2008

Battle Lines..


So far this morning I have gotten little accomplished.. I spent some time with God. Talked to Kaiti. Re-read past journal entries.. Which I will say with no shame, I love doing! It reminds me of how far God has brought me and what He lead me through. Plus of how stupid I once was, but doesn't everyone feel like that?


Today is far better then yesterday so far... If your someone who knows me you will know of my disdain for my Psychology class. The world's twisted thinking is pushed on college students like McDonald's on small children. You know?... The White American Male has pushed everyone down, evolution, Feminist psychology yadyadyad. It frustrates me to no end having to sit in that class.. Most of my peers think the class teaches the truth.. But it teaches Satan's lie! Yesterday the question was posed, "Are Humans Innately Good or Evil?" Out of probably fifteen people that answered about thirteen said that people are born blank slates, not good and not evil because that is taught to you as you grow-up. So I asked who picks what is good and evil? And the unanimous response was that it's whatever society says is right.. Of course a few brought up that some Christians think it was God or Adam and Eve...


Society? Huh... Have we not yet seen what society does? Yesterday in class we also watched a video. During which the person on the video said that in the 1940's America demolished Fascism in Germany.. Hello?!?! Have you not read lately about the America government taking over some of the biggest banks and lending companies in America? People, Fascism is alive and well in the heart of Washington D.C. our nation's capital. It was bad though because I was openly giggling at that statement right when they were showing pictures of concentration camps. Our nation is going to get worse before it gets any better. This is honestly one of the most exciting times to be a Christian in America.. The tougher times get the greater the pull of people to or away from God! I know just being in college I'm feeling the heat of peoples hatred towards God. They aim it at me but I have to remind myself that it's not me that they hold hostility towards it's my Father, my Protector and my Commanding Officer that they are against, not me.


God is still in control and when this is all over, it is going to come out exactly as He had in mind... God is not taken by surprise.. He didn't say, "Oh dear, I didn't realize that things would look so bleak for America in a short two hundred years of their country as a nation." He said, " I love you, I'll provide for you, trust me."




God has given us the means to over come twisted thinking in our soul, the Holy Spirit! We must have spiritual thinking, not the twisted thinking of the world in order to enjoy our relationship with God and with one another...




We must have spiritual thinking, the fruit of the spirit in order to allow God to use us in His plan to bring honor and Glory to Him.




This is such a concept.. Really honestly I forget this from time to time.. Your not here to serve your own interest but God. You have a mission in life... You are to enjoy Spiritual freedom and Glorify God and enjoy His presence.. By Walking by in Faith In The Holy Spirit!



Romans 5:1-5 (NIV) Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.


Walking by faith in the spirit will never disappoint or disillusioned you like the world will.

And if you are walking by Faith in the Spirit you can have absolute confidence that God is working in your life. I sure know He is working in mine.. No really.. Most of the stuff on here I stole from John because he taught it Wednesday night at bible study.. And then yesterday I found out that Friday Night Fellowship is on a live feed online but they also have some archived so I watched the latest one last night and Buck was talking all about spiritual warfare.. And now I'm a tad nervous what is coming my way.. :)




No comments: