Friday, August 15, 2008

Covered By God's Grace..




Have you ever had one of those days? The type where you wake up with full intention of completely devoting your day to God. Your prayer in the morning when you first wake up and talk to God is, "God allow my day to be for Your honor and glory, use me in whatever way You want". And your plan is to spend a few minutes of actual quality time in prayer and some intake of the word. But you never seem to get there until the end of the day.


I just had one of those kinds of days. The crazy thing is that I could almost feel God all day reaching out to me. And for some weird reason I kept saying," Hang on just a second God, I really need to get this or that done". Why does anything else matter? After a day like today I can see God's grace like a frisbee about to smack me in the forehead. The great thing is that God will provide another day for me to trust Him completely in the morning.


Alright, I know that was short. But my family is going to the water park tomorrow and I need sleep!

No comments: